Wisdom Tale Comics! 💥

For a while now in LA, we have been working on illustrating and writing comics based on wisdom tale stories we read earlier this school year. I wrote a comic about The Old Dog And The Coyote. This tale is about an old dog who started to loose his hearing. His job on the farm was to keep prediters away from the chickens. When a wolf starts chasing the chickens and the old dog doesn’t notice, the farmer kicks him off the farm and instructs him to go live on his own. While looking for food, he runs into a coyote trying to jump over a cactus. The coyote fails and gets thorns stuck all over its body. The old dog plucks each and every thorn out of the coyote and saves it. In return, the coyote prete NB ds to chase the chickens while the dog pretends to scare it off. This convinces the farmer to let him come back. The important lesson this story teaches is if you do good, it will come back around. I chose this amazing story because I thought the lesson was incredible and the way the author teaches it is amazing. This has been one of my all time favorite LA projects!! I can not WAIT to look at yours!

Photo taken by me

(Photo taken by me)