Skiing! ⛷️🎿🏔️

I live skiing. I’ve been skiing for seven years now and love it so much!! My family and I go skiing every year for spring break. This year, were going to Colorado I have been here before. We usually either go to Colorado or Montana. I love both of these places with my whole heart! They are both beautiful and wonderful to ski in. Last year, we went to Utah. That was also a magical place to go! Last year was my first time going there. I love skiing with my dad. We both love the double black powder days! Next year, he is going to take me to Wyoming. We are going to hike up a big mountain, and then ski down it. Im supper excited! I will give a little recap on my ski trip last year. Last year, we went skiing in Sundance, Utah. We were meant to go to Calafornia, but the weather was awful! There were floods and hurricanes so we went to Utah instead. We stayed in this super cool house that had a bedroom in a little corner with a LADDER leading up to it! It was basically a bunk bed but with a ladder to the room instead of the bed! We skied for about three days in ski school, had a fun family ski day at the trick parck and down some slopes, and then since the snow was looking extra powdery and activily snowy, my dad and I went together on a father daughter run! It was so much fun! The powder snow was frech and went up to my knees! I had a great trip last year and hope to have another one this year in Aspen, Colorado. I would love to know if ski or snowboard and if so, so much about it! Also, part of the reason I LOVE skiing is this view. so pretty.

(Taken by me)

These are some photos me skiing through the years taken by me or a family member! Bye!